aching at the back of the head and heavy sensation and aching at the left side of the chest
my wife always complain of having a headache, particularly at the back of her head, and this thing only happens at night especially when she had slept for 3 or 4 hours already, suddenly she will feel a terrible pain at the back of her head and it would last for 4-5 minutes and she'll be able to sleep again, this happens like 4 or 5 times a week. Last tuesday she felt something more strange and this has alarmed me more than ever, she said she is feeling a heavy sensation and sudden ache on her left chest and it occured for 3-4 times during that day, until today thursday she is still feeling that thing on her left chest and that it occured 2times already today. I am worried on what is happening to her, Im going to bring her to a doctor tomorrow. but if you can give me a quick diagnosis on this so that i could have a better understanding/idea about what is happening to her.

thank you so much.
Do not worry she may be suffering from acute sinusitis which is causing headache. But yes the chest symptoms need to be evaluated by physical examination and if required ECG. So you are doing the right thing by taking her to the doctor.