all day headaches.
My doc diagnosed me with cluster headaches and put me on verapamil. I have been on these pills for about 6 weeks now and my headaches are still there. My headaches are not that painful but are there are day long. Some days they are barely noticable and last week I didnt have a headache 3 out of 4 days. I just went for a check and doc put me on them for 2 more weeks, but my headaches are still all day long. Anything I can do to get rid of them.?
I also feel a little dizziness every once in a while. Doc said it is probably from the verapamil, which is a side effect. I am also very sensitive light and motion of watching cars go by or playing some video games makes me kind of dizzy and sometimes I forget things that i wanted to do a few minutes ago. I never had that problem before the headaches.