alot of pressure in my head with high blood pressure
hi i am 27 and I have had severe pressure on the top left sid eof my head with a stabbing pain shooting trough my temple. i have had a rather high blood pressure since this started a week ago today. I have seen doctors and they perscribe a medincine after medicine. I have been to er 3 times in a week with severe pain and high blood pressures. they seem to think a migraine I have had migraines in the past and i told them it dont feel like a migraine. I am not sensitive to light or noise. I cant get any answers
How are you? What other symptoms were present? What diagnostic tests were done? If the medications prescribed didn't help and the symptoms persisted, it is best that you have this evaluated further by a specialist or neurologist.  High blood pressure can be attributed to a variety of issues and further tests and blood pressure monitoring may need to be done. Take care and do keep us posted.