artery spasms?
i've gone to my doctor before about this, and he told me i had what were called "artery spasms."

it's basically a sharp pain in the side of my head that can last from a few seconds to a few minutes.
they only were occuring on the left side of my head..now they're on both sides.

i've been having them pretty bad lately, and i'd just like to know what an artery spasm actually is, and what can be done for them..
i can't find anything on them elsewhere. :/

Thanks for writing in.
Stress and anxiety usually results in spasm of the arteries and veins on the side of the head mainly in the temple region. These spasms are felt as pulsations or throbbing sensations. I would suggest you to keep yourself relaxed, practice some self relaxation techniques like breathing exercises.
It is also important that you get yourself evaluated for temporal arteritis which occurs due to inflammation of temporal arteries and can cause pain and throbbing in the temple region.
Keep us posted!