bad head pain
hi i get these very bad headaches in the lower part of my head...i squeeze it put pressure it feels better for a short time
  now they are getting worse..more often..more painful..they make me get violent. i had an football injury back in 2004  an concusion.i really need help  what should i do?.

Thanks for writing in.
There is a possibility that these headaches are due to the injury you got in 2004. Have these headaches started recently?
Other possibilities that need to be ruled out are neck problems like cervical spondylosis, disc herniation or prolapse in the cervical region.
Sinusitis can also cause bad headaches which are usually relieved by applying pressure.
Are there any associated symptoms like post nasal drip or runny nose?
This requires further evaluation. I would suggest you to see your PCP as early as possible. In the meantime take rest, apply ice packs to the affected part of head and take OTC pain killers.
Keep us posted on how you are doing. Take care!
Hi my name is Tracy. I have suffered from Migrains since I was a kid. But recently the pain has become Very bad! It is rather hard to describe but it almost feels like my brain is rolling around on broken glass. I just went to see the eye doctor and he said my eyes are perfict so the issues isnt with my eyes. I did tell him how ever I get these stabbing pains in my head face hands feet, and private places as well. He said it may be Neraglia. What causes that? and why the broken glass pains in my head??
Sorry I spelt the word wrong I just want to correct the spelling.... Neuralgia