brain hurts like hel
Hi for the past two months i have continous nonstop 24/7 headachs. It only goes worse. No pain killers kan take it away. Im always tired. My hearing has gone real bad but at same time sensitive. My eyes are sensitive to light. I cant Consentrate for to long. I get angry fast and mostly iritated. I strugle to get up in the mornings. My neck shoulder muschles often hurts. My back neck is warm. And my brain feels like fire. Exploding preasurised. If i lay down my head is so sensitive where it hurts. I can sometimes feal my heart beat in my brain. I feel like vomiting but i dont. I feal weakend each day. Yesterday n pin and needle run from my back neck into my head my ears went death and my heart beat exellerated. My legs started to feel numb. Today i felt like diyng. I had to use my hand to preasure my head to tryrelief the pain. I realy dont know whats wrong. But i realy wich for one day to feel normal again! Realy hurts
Hi and welcome to the Migraines & Headaches Community.

You are going to think I'm nuts but I think it might be Flu B. I went to the ER about 3 months ago with those exact symptoms and tested positive for Flu B. And they told me that every person who has come in within the previous 2 weeks time period with those symptoms ALL tested positive for Flu B. You need to go to the Dr. It is out of season for the Flu so, they may try not to listen but, insist on getting the test done. It is an easy test.

Come back and let us know pls.