Migraines & Headaches Community
cause of my type of headaches?

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

cause of my type of headaches?

about 6 months ago i had a headache for over a month straight without it ever going away. i went to the doctor and got several test done and even a spinal tap. the doctor diagnosed me with a menicycline(not sure if i spelled this correct or not but its a type of acne medicine) induced pseudo tumor and said if i were to stop taking the menicycline the headaches would stop.  so i did as i was told and the headaches stopped for a couple of months. but now i am getting the same headaches again. they are in the back of the head where the neck meets the base of the head. sometimes it would spread to one side or the other. they are a constant pain but would sometimes throb too. but as i was saying now im starting to get the headaches agian but they dont stay like the other one did. i ususally get multiple headaches each day and they mostly come after eating a meal. i wouldnt say i eat unhealty foods so i dont know why i'm getting headaches after eating. also when i first began to get these headaches the doctors found i had scoliosis. they neurologist i was seeing said that scoliosis had nothing to do with my headaches but i have read online that some people with scoliosis tends to get headaches. i've made another appointment with my neurologist for the 19th of this month but i was wanting to see if any of yall knew  what could be causing my headaches.