clm22
Addendum:  I forgot to mention that I've been to several doctors/specialists and no one can figure out my problem; and because they can't come to any definitive conclusion, I've not been prescribed any medication for the pain - just over the counter migraine pain reliever; and one just may not have anything to do with the other.
hi,
A dull constant headache is most likely a tension headaches which can be chronic, lasting from days to months. avoid activities that cause stress, eat your meals at regular times, exercise regularly, drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Also maintain a headache diary.Please consult a neurologist for future course of action. I would also like you to know that there is an entity known as rebound headaches which occur when taking pain medication for a log pwriod of time.