concussion
so in the past, ive had pretty hard bumps to my head, but i feel alrihgt( no signs of concussion or anytrhing
) each time... however. about 3-4 years ago... some guy in my class just decides to punch in the head a good couple of times pretty hard, at first didn't really feel anything, then later on the day, dizziness and a little headache. continued on, and then a few days later, i felt sleepy and then i got worried. I informed my doctor, and then he sent me for CT scan, and everything was alrihgt. Since that incident, every little bump, (like a bump or hit that is a little harder than a basketball falling on my head) would immediately give me concussion symptoms(sleepy, dizzy, headaches, zoning out). does anyone know if this is normal? i recover each time without going to a doctor by resting at home.

a second question would be that, i hit my head again about 2 month ago, was not a strong one, but once again, strong enough to give me the symptoms. then about a week n a half later, i feel almost fully better, just a little dizzy still, then some idiot smacks me on the top of the head, that got all the symptoms started over again. again about 1.5 weeks later, i felling better again, but bump my head on a locker, again symptoms came back. once again, when i was feeling better again after that, the same idiot smacks me on the top of the head again(the force that he uses is equivalent to a basketball hitting the head)... after about 2 weeks, it started feeling better.... now jsut recently, 3 days ago, i was suddenly felt very dizzy and had headaches for that whole day, and continued today as well.... not really getting much better or worse.... however, this time the symptoms i cant really think of a cause for them.... i didnt get hit in the head again.
please help any1?
I have been having similar issues due to hitting my head. Dizziness, and headaches, except I have blackouts for a second or so too. Have you been working with your Dr.? I have been reading up and several different problems can be caused by hitting your head (i.e. seizures, inner ear infections, etc.). Sorry that I'm not of much help, but you should make an appointment with your doctor, the bumps on the head may have caused a treatable problem.