Migraines & Headaches Community
concussion
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

concussion

so in the past, ive had pretty hard bumps to my head, but i feel alrihgt( no signs of concussion or anytrhing
) each time... however. about 3-4 years ago... some guy in my class just decides to punch in the head a good couple of times pretty hard, at first didn't really feel anything, then later on the day, dizziness and a little headache. continued on, and then a few days later, i felt sleepy and then i got worried. I informed my doctor, and then he sent me for CT scan, and everything was alrihgt. Since that incident, every little bump, (like a bump or hit that is a little harder than a basketball falling on my head) would immediately give me concussion symptoms(sleepy, dizzy, headaches, zoning out). does anyone know if this is normal? i recover each time without going to a doctor by resting at home.

a second question would be that, i hit my head again about 2 month ago, was not a strong one, but once again, strong enough to give me the symptoms. then about a week n a half later, i feel almost fully better, just a little dizzy still, then some idiot smacks me on the top of the head, that got all the symptoms started over again. again about 1.5 weeks later, i felling better again, but bump my head on a locker, again symptoms came back. once again, when i was feeling better again after that, the same idiot smacks me on the top of the head again(the force that he uses is equivalent to a basketball hitting the head)... after about 2 weeks, it started feeling better.... now jsut recently, 3 days ago, i was suddenly felt very dizzy and had headaches for that whole day, and continued today as well.... not really getting much better or worse.... however, this time the symptoms i cant really think of a cause for them.... i didnt get hit in the head again.
please help any1?