constant skull pressure, skull sensitive to touch, blurred vision, eye strain
I'm a 16 year old female and for the last few months I've been feeling constant pressure in my skull and eye strain.  It started during summer when there were a few occasions where I felt eye strain and no pressure, but it only lasted a few days at a time, now my eyes are always strained and the pressure never goes away.  My vision is always blurry, I often feel dizzy, and it hurts to close just one eye.  If I touch or put any pressure on the top of my head or forehead, I feel major discomfort.  I don't exactly know how to describe the feeling but it's almost as if my skull is tender to any kind of touch. Every once in a while my scalp will start tingling.  Sometimes when I tilt my head I feel dizzy.  My neck often feels tense as well.

It's almost like the feeling of blood rushing to your head when you're upside down, but I feel this all the time.

What could this be? Besides going to the doctor, is there anything else I can do to make it go away?
My six year old daughter is suffering a lot of the same symptoms.  Are you over weight?  There is a condition called psuedotumor cerebri.  That is what my Dr. thinks that my daughter has.  It can only be confirmed with a spinal tap.  We are waiting on that.  It is more common in women child bearing age and over weight but my daughter is neither of those.  Look it up and see what you think.  

I suggest you seek consult with an ophthalmologist so your eyes be assessed. It is necessary that a localized eye problem has to be ruled out first.

Do you wear eyeglasses?

Do you spend much time in front of the computer?

Have you been reading a lot lately?

We may also consider migraine headaches and tension headaches in your case. Inform your guardian or parents about this so you may be thoroughly assessed by your physician. A neurology referral may be necessary.
I have a similar situation. I am male and half my head is sensitive. Please let me know if you find anything out. ***@****