ear/head pain
I have been having shooting pain in my ear all day yesterday.  I only lasts seconds at a time but is painful.  What is this.  Sometimes I have shooting pain in my head as well.  Thanks for any help with understanding this! Toni
Hi Toni,
How are you? Aside from the ear and head pain, what other symptoms are present? Ear pain or otalgia may be caused by conditions within the ear  or outside the ear such as sinus disease, inflamed tonsils, infections in the nose and pharynx, and even neurological issues. If it persists, it is best that you have this checked by your doctor or be referred to an ENT for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.
Hi Dr. Santos Thanks so much for your response!  It seemed to only be bad that day.  Now it is here & there & i am kinda used to it.  I have had MRSA before  & my nose has been kinda sore inside so maybe that was it???.  I used silver solution in my nose & it seemed to clear it up.   Now I have a boil.  I just got mrsa for the first time 1 year ago & now another boil in the same spot 1 year later.  My birthday's in 5 days too lol .  Yay another Birthday present : (   Do you know anything that will help me rid myself of this mrsa mess!!!  I will be going in to the Dr. tomm to see about bactroban for my nose.  I use dial regularly & keep a clean & disinfected home! ***** but I'm not gonna let it ruin my life.  I have 3 beautiful sons & a loving Husband.  All gifts from God! Any thing you can tell me I would appreciate.  Again Thank You for all you do! Toni