evening headaches
My husband  complains of headaches almost every evening. His headaches are on the sides of his head, just above his ears.He's 30, in good shape and eats healthy but suffers from dust and pollen allergies. His allergies make him sneeze about 100 - 200 times when the pollen count is high! Our physician prescribed a nasal spray which helps with  symptoms. However, the headaches don't seem to be related to his allergies and the doctor says that they are stress related. Also, his annual blood work show thyroid values to be around 95 and he  was prescribed levothyroxin 50mcg. A followup blood work shows that the thyroid numbers are down to 5 which is almost normal.I'm not sure if any of this has to do with his constant headache!!  please help!!Thanks.
Your husband’s headaches may be stress related, as your doctor says , because he’s getting them only in the evenings. If he had a health problem, he would have them the whole day long. Please ask him to have some rest , a short nap during the day at least for an hour and see if it helps.It could be migraine also because migraines are triggered in the evenings due to the fall in the adrenal hormone during evening ( it controls the vascular  muscle tone ). Adequate rest ,  good night sleep, light exercises and a diet rich in multivitamins and multiminerals may help.. Hope this helps you. Take care and regards !
I have had evening headaches now for about 4 weeks... Not ever evening, but most... When I took sinus medication I found it helped more so than regular advil etc... I feel a bit naseated at times, but it hasn't really affected my eating... Should be worried about this at this moment?  The headaches are never in the same spot... I feel throbbing and tension, sore neck but no blurry vision or odd behaviours... I am a sufferer of anxiety but typically my anxiety appears in other forms, not as headaches but rather chocking sensations... I do think that maybe my anxiety has "worsend" the situation only because I tend to think of the worst case senario first (you know brain tumors etc)... Help!