extreme pain
i have done some reading about this online and never new it existed every time my husband and I have sex as soon as i reach orgasm or come close my head starts to hurt up the right side it starts at the base of my neck and goes up to my temple only on the right side. I hurt so bad that i can not see and i get very sick to my stomach. I can hardly see or move the entire thing is very scary. I also have no health insurance and can't afford to go see a doctor any help would be appreciated.
How are you? Exertion headaches usually present with pain of short duration during or following physical exertion. This includes running, jumping, or sexual intercourse. It may also occur during passive exertion such as sneezing, coughing, or bowel movement. This is usually related to migraine or cluster headaches. If it persists, it is best that you check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Take care and do keep us posted.