Migraines & Headaches Community
extreme pain
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

extreme pain

i have done some reading about this online and never new it existed every time my husband and I have sex as soon as i reach orgasm or come close my head starts to hurt up the right side it starts at the base of my neck and goes up to my temple only on the right side. I hurt so bad that i can not see and i get very sick to my stomach. I can hardly see or move the entire thing is very scary. I also have no health insurance and can't afford to go see a doctor any help would be appreciated.