forehead ache
Im having a problem with the center of my forehead. It feels like my forehead is so intense and tight. I cant concentrate on anything I do barely. It feels like a pulse beeping hard in the center of my forehead. It feels like Im using all of the muscles in my forehead. It feels like Im looking mad. Its very hard for me to focus on anything I do. Is there any medicine for this type of problem?

How are you?
Pain in the forehead can be due to many reasons it can be due to poor eyesight, sinusitis or it can be a tension headache.
I would suggest you to take an OTC pain killer as soon as possible and take rest. Cold compresses, and forehead massage will also help.
Try to get some sleep also. If the headache continues it is better to get it clinically evaluated to rule out sinusitis, allergies and poor eyesight.
hi doc,

I also feel pain on the center of my forehead.. I just feel this pain only when I eat. Is it possible that I have a sinusitis?
I hope you could give me some helpful tips .. Thank you..
better u take steam with NEELAGIRI oil,   take hot water in big bowl put 2-3 drops of NEELAGIRI oil then take steam for 5 munits. do this 3 times in a week for one month .. everything will be solved...