frontal lobe headaches
I am a 17 year old female and I suffer from quick, but painful, random headaches almost everyday. They hit me hard right above my right eye. They only last a minute or so but it's still enough to make me dizzy. Does anyone have suggestions?
How are you? Do you still experience such headaches? What other symptoms are present? Your symptoms suggest "primary stabbing headache" or ice pick headaches which are transient and localised stabs of pain in the head that occur spontaneously predominantly felt in the orbit, temple and parietal area. This type of headache is considered a primary headache because there is no underlying cause. Headache journals may help. However, if it persists, you may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation and to rule out other issues like error of refraction. Take care and do keep us posted.