head & eye pain 4yrs after aneurysm coiling
can anyone give me advice,i had a annie coiled 4yrs ago in the left ophthalmic region, lately I have had a very stressful time as my brother took his life, I obviously have been very traumatised, I have been hospitalised twice with terrible pain behind my left eye and top of left side of head, I am not convinced it is down to stress and having a mri with contrast on Friday, does anyone else have anything like this happened to them.?
Sorry to learn about your brother.  Some individuals have had to have more coils added over time.  Sometimes the coils settle or the aneurysm can expand.  The MRI will provide the answer to the above, however the pain you suggest could indicate that something is pressing on nerve in that region as it is very close to the blood vessels at certain points.

Stress can raise one's blood pressure and that is something that should be controlled especially with someone who has had a aneurysm diagnosis.  It is understandable that because of the passing of your brother that you would be under extreme stress.  I hope all can be resolved quickly and efficiently for you.

P.S. I have been through my wife's ruptured aneurysm (she survived and is doing fairly well considering the circumstances.)