head aches.
for the past 4-5 days ive been having head aches, the first few days they hurt very much and paracetamol didn't do anything so i just slept to try get them away, but then today i fainted. i became very dizzy and couldn't hear anything but ringing then found myself face down the the stairs ( i was going up the stairs at the time) then when i woke up i couldn't see anything but white spots and was dizzy and felt like i was going to be sick so i sat down with my head between my legs, and then 5 minutes later i felt fine. also for the last month or so ive been getting sharp pains in the center back of my head, they arnt really un common with me but theyve become more frequent lately, does this mean anything bad?
ok I aint no doctor but I think you need to write all the symptoms down with dates if you remeber and go to the doctor to check things like blood pressure or your ears or your eyes.These are mixed symptoms that could be a combination of issues or coming from 1 thing that needs posibly a tablet to help or diet or a procedure.You may even need a full bld test to check levels of things like iron,if its lw it can cause headaches and dizzy spells etc. So please go the doctor tell him/her everything you been feeling and see how you go.It could even just be you had panic from the first symptom which then got worse because of panic.Go the dr.