head pressure and muscle twitching
I have had mild headaches for about a month now but mostly I can describe it as pressure above my left eye and temple area.  Not painful, but consistant pressure that stays with me most of the day.  I also have developed unvoluntary muscle twitches any where from head to toe at any given time.  They are mild but noticeable.  My wife thinks it's stress as we have alot of things going on in our lives right now.  I am on wellbutrin and effexor and have been for almost a year.  I don't want to go to the doctor and come across as a hyocondriac.  I am concerned as my family has a strong history of cancer and I am exposed to a lot of chemicals at work and have been over the last 15 years.  I also have a lot of restlessness and uneasyness throughout the day and I have mild shakes as I type out this letter.  Could this be brain cancer, tension headache?  I am very concerned.  Please respond.  Would like a doctor's opinion please.  

I feel that you are highly anxious about this. I think it is definitely all right to discuss this with your physician since your medications may be contributing to your symptoms. Tremors may be seen as side effects of some antidepressants.It is best to have your doctor know about this. With regards to your headaches, this sounds like tension headaches since you described it as a nonthrobbing , constant pressure kind of pain.Relax and avoid unnecessary worrying.Discuss these with your physicians,for they are still in the best position to guide you.

For any change in headache severity and progression of symptoms seek consult immediately.

Keep us posted
I used to be on Wellbutrin but quit because of side effects, swelling muscle pain but mainly because of the pressure headaches. I began to have the pressure behind my right eye and after I started to get the muscle spasms. have you had any side effects besides the headache and twithching? I now have muscle wasting that is still unexplained at this point mri, and all muscle and nerve tests are negative. Dr's are stumped. Sometimes I wonder if it was the wellbutrin that caused my current health situation. sometimes answers are not easy I am two years with no diagnosis. Does your headache seem less in the morning but starts as soon as you are up and moving? I know I have spoke with others that have experienced this type of headache a side effect of wellbutrin, it can even cause the twitches. If you are concerned I would ask for a referal to neurologist and ask for an mri and emg. Stay in touch, Mya