headache & numb feet & arm
I am a 48 year old female, about 30 pounds overweight.  For several months I have been experiencing headaches that I call "brain bleeds".  Rather than a typical headached in an isolated area, it feels like something hot is going through my entire head, sometimes into the ear.  Lately, I am also experiencing frequent numbness in my feet and right arm, for no apparent reason.  Sometimes my arm experiences pain.  Could these be related, or am I just getting old?!  
The charecteristics of the headache that you describe are somewhat non-specific and not classical of a particular ailment. However, the feeling of hot going through the headcould be episodes of 'hot flushes' that are related to the onset of menopause. Do you have other symptoms suggestive of the same such as menstrual problems? Again, I would not be terribly worried about intermittent numbness of the limbs that is not associated with sensory deficits or motor weakness.