headache and eye pressure
hi, im a 25 year old male. for the past month ive had an on and off headache on the left side of my head.from my forehead to the back of my head along with jaw pain up by my left ear. i also have a ton of pressure behind my left eye. Advil seems to help but only temporary. for the past couple of nights i have also been experiencing numbness on the left side of my face and muscle twitching all over. I'm a little worried about it and im wondering what could be causing this. i do not have insurance so it's hard to get seen by a doctor.
i should also add the headache is slowly getting worse.
How are you? If there was no trauma to the head or neck, this could be caused by primary headaches such as migraine or cluster headaches. Migraine usually presents with one-sided headaches and may also be associated with nausea, vomiting, sensitivity to light or sound and even numbness in the case of hemiplegic migraines. Rest, ice pack, avoidance of triggers and prescription medications may help. If it persists, it is best that you see your doctor for proper evaluation. A complete neurological examination and direct clinical examination will help with the diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.