headache and sudden loss of consciousness
hi ! i am a senior high school student i lose my sense of conscious about every day since school started. i lose my conscious from 5-15 min. sometimes it usually starts with a headache then i lose my sense without me noticing and my friend tells me that i look like i am sleeping but i don't feel like i took a nap its more like closing my eyes for seconds then opening them up again  !!!! what to do ?
You need to go see a doctor. There are to many possible reasons for this and the only way to find out for sure is to see a doctor for testing. You will also need to let the doctor know everything you know about what is going on. Like when did it start, how many times a day does this happen, have you had any kind of head injury and anything else that will help them come to a solution.
You should see a doctor or the school nurse.  I would start drinking more water, gatorade for electrolytes, and improving sleep quality.  Make sure you eat breakfast as that's something I never did in high school.  Do you lose consciousness when you are doing something?
No, it didn't happen elsewhere then school ,I eat my breakfast almost everyday ,I drink a lot of water more than a usual person do :-) and a lot of veges and meat :)
Thank u for your respond