Aa
A
A
Close
headache and sudden loss of consciousness
hi ! i am a senior high school student i lose my sense of conscious about every day since school started. i lose my conscious from 5-15 min. sometimes it usually starts with a headache then i lose my sense without me noticing and my friend tells me that i look like i am sleeping but i don't feel like i took a nap its more like closing my eyes for seconds then opening them up again  !!!! what to do ?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1780921 tn?1462244109
You need to go see a doctor. There are to many possible reasons for this and the only way to find out for sure is to see a doctor for testing. You will also need to let the doctor know everything you know about what is going on. Like when did it start, how many times a day does this happen, have you had any kind of head injury and anything else that will help them come to a solution.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
You should see a doctor or the school nurse.  I would start drinking more water, gatorade for electrolytes, and improving sleep quality.  Make sure you eat breakfast as that's something I never did in high school.  Do you lose consciousness when you are doing something?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
No, it didn't happen elsewhere then school ,I eat my breakfast almost everyday ,I drink a lot of water more than a usual person do :-) and a lot of veges and meat :)
Thank u for your respond
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
Top Neurology Answerers
620923 tn?1452919248
Blank