headache when bending over
Im 20 years old male 6'3 175 pounds and im a roofer for the past 6 to 8 months when im working while bending over like when im laying shingles i get really bad migraine's. The pain is behind my eyes top of my head and back of my neck. Its so bad it brings me right to my knees. I was in a car crash in august but i had a MRI and a CAT SCAN done that showed no prolbems. Most of the time if i sit up for a few minutes it goes away but as soon as i start bending over again its back. This only happens when i bend over. There are many roofers that bend over all day long and have no prolbems i was one of them.. I cant figure out why any ideas?
Have you considered seeing a chiropractor? You may have knocked something out of alignment in the accident that would only present when bending over.
Wouldnt they be able to see all of that in a xray cat scan and mri? what could be out of alignment to cause a very bad headache
I'm not an expert, but if you're ok sitting upright, then you'd probably appear to look ok while lying on your back for the scans. It's when you invert and bend over that the problem arises. I'm not sure what would be out of alignment tho, but I'd guess your neck.