headache when standing
Hi, I'm pregnant with my second child and have been feeling very unwell recently. I am unable to keep food down and find myself very thirsty. The last few days every time I stand up the left hand side of my head gets very sore and I feel I need to sit down to make it go away. I am worried and don't know what this could be as I never had anything like this with my first baby. I am 21.
Please someone help!
Thankyou :)
How are you? Every pregnancy is different and it is common to experience symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, urinary frequency and even headache especially during the first trimester. These symptoms are often related o the hormone changes associated with pregnancy. Try to avoid taking any medications during this time because not all are safe to take. Rest, ice pack and avoid  standing abruptly.  If the headache persists, it is best that you check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Regular prenatal consult is highly recommended. Take care and do keep us posted.