headache
My 17 year old son gets splitting headaches and then it follows up with a nose bleed. After the nose bleed the headache goes away.

Should I be concerned. I am worried.
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your son’s medical problems. If your son has both headaches and nose bleeds, then high blood pressure should be ruled out first—either primary or due to involvement of kidney or heart. Hence if the blood pressure is high, then kidney and heart function needs to be assessed in detail. Other than that severe anemia, certain leukemias too can cause headache with nose bleeds.  In care cases it can be a brain tumor. Since a confirmed diagnosis cannot be given on net please consult your son's doctor regarding this. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.