Migraines & Headaches Community
headaches, sensitivity to top, side and back of head

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Hi there I have headaches 24/24 headaches with no relief its been over 7 months I can't take it anymore not even able to walk more then 3 minutes my headaches increase dramatically..I am so not able to almost do anything..this all started when I fell over a child and hit my face on the sidewalk..please help
Hi momma87,

That sounds completely awful. Im sorry you are going through this. What have you tried for your headaches so far? Have you seen a neurologist yet? They specialize in headaches. I struggled for years with headaches but finally got them under control with my first neurology visit.
Yes I seen a neurologist they say its vascular headaches before that they told me it was a post concussion and before that its was a whiplash but mri is good and so was my ct scan but I not improving..I done acupuncture for 2 months and nothing is helping..they want to give me betta blockers but I don't want to take anymore meds..
you really need to get a scan done you could have bleeding in the brain please go to ur gp or even a&e
It sounds like you are doing everything right to look into this. Sorry it's taking so long to find relief. Well... My two cents at this point is to be the squeaky wheel. In other words, call the neuro doc office and request a follow up visit. I have found that when I call repeatedly for the same symptoms that are unrelieved, the docs can be dismissive when they aren't sure what to do next. If you request an office appointment, at least you can ask for a referral to a pain clinic or have another discussion about what to do next. You can also decide to get a second opinion with another neuro doc but I know the wait lists for new patients are usually long. Dont want you to have to wait. I guess another option is to go to the ER when the pain gets to be too much. That way you could request a neurology consultation and be seen by a different neuro doc for a second opinion righht away.

Whatever you decide, stay in touch and keep seeking treatment.