headaches after ct scan

I had a ct scan done on my head yesterday. I am now having a slight headache but it especially hurts when I cough or sneeze. I did not have any headaches prior to the ct scan. Are these symptoms common for people who have been given a ct scan for their brain? Or is it possible that I may have been given a radiation overdose and therefore I might have some bruising or bleeding in my brain due to the radiation? I also felt fatigue after the ct scan and went to bed early that day.

I would appreciate any help.
Hmm, it's uncommon for people to experience any type of reaction from a CT scan. If contrast was injected at any point it's possible you may have had a mild, and limited reaction. I would not worry about a raditation overdose as providers are careful not to do that. Bruising or bleeding to the brain would not be a reaction to a CT scan.
I have the same symptoms from my chest CT yesterday.

I feel fatigued ( went to sleep a few hours after my scan ) and today still feel fatigued. It's weird because I don't feel as if I haven't slept the night before, but just feel weak and "out of it"

Please message me asap and tell me what your outcome was ! I'm very very scared.

Hi u may want to post a NEW thread this one is  a few yrs old and the members u posted to may not be active....to get a reply post a NEW post so the current members with a similar issue may be able to offer insight.