headahce for 6 days
Ive had a headache for 6 days my neck throbs then the back of my head it feels like i pinch a nerve in my neck when it happens but my necks never moving when it happens?? Ive always had problems sleeping and drink either nyquil or take sleeping pills so i dont know whats causeing it all i know is it hurts ive taken tylenol- percocets and nothing is making it go away any adivse please??
I think  stress is causing headache and neck ache in your case, eat your dinner two hrs before bedtime, read a book or listen to some music before sleeping, try to sleep at the same time everyday. You can take a mild anxiolytic like alprazolam at night to calm your nerves.If symptoms continue please consult a neurologist as there is a possibility of nerve compression.Good luck!
You need to try some OTC painkillers along with some antianxiety medication like alprazolam at night. Try to stop taking the sleeping pills graduallly. Listen to some soft music or read a book before you sleep to help calm yourself. Avoid alcohol and smoking. Also restrict the amount of tea, coffee that you drink. Drink plenty of fluids. If the above measures do not help you need to consult a physician and get yourself evaluated. Get your blood pressure checked too as high BP could lead to headaches. Do you have any symptoms of sinusitis or gastroesophageal reflux. If so report them to your physician so the appropriate medication can be prescribed. Goodluck.