headsore
Hi.  I have a sore spot on the top right side of my head, but have not hit my head on anything.  It is very sore to the touch and produces a sharp pain once in awhile.  I have dizzy spells that pass in moments but leave me feeling wobbly.  What could be the cause?  Is this a migrain?
it dosnt sound like mirgrain you need to see ur dr if u r getting dizzy spells plus ur head is sore to touch and its soft you need to get a ct scan or mri scan to fine out whats going on in your head , please see ur gp or go straight to A&E .
Hi Nicole,

I agree with Playboy. Im guessing it doesnt sound like a migraine. It could be that the dizzy spells and sore spot are unrelated but dizziness isnt normal. Do you notice when you feel dizzy? Is it just after you have stood up, turned quickly, can you cause the dizziness to happen- for example does it happen when you move your head in a certain direction... Side to side... Looking up or down?

Just try to watch out for triggers that may bring on the dizziness, and set up a visit with your doc. It could be something really simple like dehydration, or maybe the sore spot is somehow related.

Stay in touch, hope you feel better soon.