heart rate / migraine
When I exercise I tend to get headaches regularly especially when I lift anything over my head or when using weights or playing tennis.  The heat makes it worse.  Headache pain can start in middle of my head or back of my neck and always migrates to front of my head.  Usually, when the pain escalates to the front of my head, vomiting will always occur.  Pain usually subsides after throwing up a few times and sleeping it off over night.  

Someone suggested my headaches might be caused by an increase in my heart rate.?.  -Any suggestions?  
How are you? Aside from migraine headache, this could also be due to exertion headache which presents with pain during or following physical or passive exertion. These can be related to migraine or cluster headaches and can also be medically treated. If it persists, extensive testing is necessary to determine the cause and to rule out organic causes. Check with your doctor for proper evaluation. Avoid exertion at this point to prevent recurrences. The increased heart rate or tachycardia may be a result of the exertion but not necessarily the direct cause. Take care and do keep us posted.