help im scared
I Been having some bad headaches for the last month everyday not to strong but just pressure like feeling i been taking doxycyline for my acne. but i went to the er and had a catscan of my head and the doctor is sending me to a specialist she said she seen something in my brain that there is a possibility i might have something but shes not sure if its my sinus infection so she gave medicine to clear the infection up!!!! im only 23 and really worried i hope i dont have nothing she told me not worry about it theres a big chance its from the sinus infection....

My catscan results says this..... 1.MAXILLARY SINUS OPACIFACATION. PLEASE CORRELATE CLINICALLY FOR SINUSITIS.
2. TONSILLAR ECTOPIA POSSIBLY RELATED TO ANATOMIC VARIATION OR CHIARI WITH NO EDVIDENCE OF OBSTRUCTION..

can some one please telll me more about that im so out of it help please
The CT scan showed that you do indeed have a sinus infection.

It also showed that there is a possible, but not clear, problem with another area. Imaging is not a perfect thing, so the radiologist is asking for further investigation.

CT testing is good for some things, and MRI is better for other - so you have to see a neurologist for follow up. I would make sure that the one you see is experienced in treating Chiari malformations (ask when you call, which sadly is not a guarantee, the person answering may just say yes and not really know).

There is actually a forum here devoted just to that disorder and this would be better there.
It's a sinus infection. Your sinuses are openings in the skull so what they probably saw was an inflammation of the sinuses. Coming from a hypochondriac, you really don't have anything to fear,sinus infections are reversible and can be treated with antibiotics. Relax, don't stress yourself out about it because you'll be fine. Luckily, whatever hospital you went to had the decency to tell you what your problem is before discharging you. Now thar you know, focus on getting treated for it. Take good care of yourself.