help with mri's of the brain
In Aug. '2005, I began using the Orthro Evra patch and I experienced a migraine for 3 days. I began seeing a neurologist in Oct. '2005 because my migraines were frequent and she conducted 3 mri's in Nov and Dec 2005 and in June 2006. The findings from the first two were: stable biparietal parasagittal cotical fullness with signal abnormality of unclear etiology. Right centrum semiovale developmental venous anomaly, unchanged in size. In Nov 2007, the findings from a different neurologist read as follows: There is polypoid mucosal thickening in the right maxillary sinus and mild mucosal thickening in the left maxillary and scattered ethmoidal air cells. Punctate hyperintensities in the left mesial parietal cortex with associated questionable cortical thickening unchanged. Mild sinus inflammatory disease, slightly worse than on the last examination.

The first neurologist insisted that there was nothing to worry about and that I should continue with medication, but I have complained to her that my vision is changing, I'm constantly light-headed and dizzy, and that if I turn my head a certain way, I get an instant headache. I've also noticed that sometimes a get a sharp pain in my left ear, or pain at the base of the left side of my neck before the migraine starts. I also have 3 herniated discs c5, 6, and c7 from an injury. I've asked repeatedly if this injury has anything to do with my migraines and if the findings from 2005 and 2006 were nothing to worry about, then why would the findings in 2007 be different? I was told to see another neurologist, but I don't know what to do especially since I'm not getting any clear anwsers from the two that I had consulted with originally. Please help.
Is the ear that you have pain the same that you talk on cordless phone or cell phone?  Are you also experiencing sleep problems (very light sleeping?)  

You might want to look into electro sensitivity from over exposure to radiation -- it could be your body's reactions to use of  your cell phone, wireless router, cordless phone.  Consider researching this.

Carol761
No. The pain is in the left ear and I use my phone on my right. I've been having sleeping problems for the longest time. I wake up because of my migraines and neck pain, and once I wake up, I can't go back to sleep. I've complained to my doctor about my sleep patterns and she prescribed 25mg of Seroquel which only helps to put me to sleep.
It could be meneares disease. You might wnt to check that out

What treatment are you taking for disc herniation? Rest and regular neck exercise along with anti-inflammatory drugs will help in this case.
The thickening of sinuses on MRI indicates chronic sinusitis. I would suggest you to take steram inhalation and a course of antibiotics after consultation with an ENT specialist to clear the sinuses.