Migraines & Headaches Community
help

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

help

I wake up everyday with a bad headache n by the end of the day I have a migraine to the point I want to crawl in a hole n never come out
Need more info to help you.  How long have you been having your headaches?  If they came on suddenly and are terrible, you should see a doctor ASAP in case it could be a stroke.  Are you taking any pain relievers more than 2 days a week?  If so, you are probably suffering rebound migraines.  Have you been to the doctor to get daily preventative meds?  If not, see your doctor.  There are many many other treatments, but that would be a start.  The doctor may want you to get a CT scan to check for anything serious.
for about four months now.and getting more. and taking pain relievers all day everyday. my doctor keeps telling me lets get the lump in my right breast dealt with before we start on my headaches.
worse i meant to say
What's wrong with treating your migraines as well as your breast?  You absolutely are dealing with rebound migraines which will continue as you keep taking the pain relievers.  You definitely need to attend to your breast lump NOW.  Why does the doctor have to keep telling you?  Maybe your doctor is trying to get your attention to a life threatening situation, the reason they are telling you that.  Your life would seem to be more important.  You need to be on a daily preventative migraine medication ASAP.  They take several weeks to work.  Topamax is one of the them.  If you can't get your regular doctor to treat both of your problems, find another doctor.  
been thinking about it. I asked her why she coud not do both n she said this lump is more important then my headaches right now.
So start with the breast lump and look for another doctor to address your headaches.  Either way, the sooner you get the breast lump dealt with, the sooner you can get the headache treatment.
yea can I go to a family doctor or do I need to go to one that deals with the brain
I hate to give you any more advice since I'm with your doctor that you need to get your breast lump treated ASAP.  Don't wait with your breast lump.   You need to get it early before it spreads and is beyond control.  Are you hearing me since you didn't listen to your doctor?  I had a friend that let it go and died from the cancer.    
I am doing everything she is telling me to do about my breast. getting all the test done next week that she set up. I am very worried about it. Not giving up on my breast. been listening to everything she told me.
I'm so very glad to hear that.  Yes, any doctor should be able to prescribe a daily preventative migraine medication.  A neurologist should be consulted if your migraines keep on, because they may want to do a CT scan.  I can't believe that your current doctor isn't prescribing anything for your migraines.  Sounds like you do need a different doctor.  Good luck.