ive just about had it!
I have chronic migraines. Tried literally everything had all the tests. Finally a dr. listens and prescribes me hydrocodone for them. Im 20 yrs old and my mom feels the need to be a pill nazi. When I seriously need one (about twice a week) I have to beg and plead for one of MY pills that she hides. I understand theyre addictive but I need it the pain to go away. She knows that if I dont catch it right awat my migraine could end up lasting days. I just.. UGHH
Bump
You are a full adult.  Pick up the pills yourself and keep your own pain pills.  Yes, timing is critical.  If you don't have the money, get a job or ask neighbors if you can do work for them.  There's no excuse for you not to have your own pills.  If your mother is a "pill nazi' as you call her, perhaps she is super controlling in other ways.  Maybe it's time to move out.