Migraines & Headaches Community
killer migrains

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

killer migrains

So why does my ex have killer migrains that last 4 or 5 days long??
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
The severity and frequency of pain varies in every migraine patient. Migraine treatment aims at aborting an attack and preventing further attacks. Avoiding the triggers like stress, irregular sleep, alcohol, smoking, chinese foods can help. Over-the-counter medications such as naproxen, ibuprofen, and acetaminophen can help in reducing the pain. Anti-emetics may help to control symptoms such as nausea and vomiting. He should take adequate rest and sleep. For best results it is best to get evaluated by a doctor and seek treatment. Do see a healthcare professional. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and take care!
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
Best wishes and take care!
Thanks when this week over I am going to try to talk to her and see how her migraines because they where really bad I can tell you like extreme because advil did not work for her ik its the stress from breaking up with me and then getting a new bf so i have tried to tell her to put past behind and stop worring about stress.....