knot on forhead
Ive been having headaches for a long time which my eye doctor and ex-neurologist said it was caused by pseudo tumor. "false tumor" my spinal fluid is too high and now I have seemed to have developed a painless knot that is about the size of a quarter just above my right brow and it wasn't there yesterday.
Hi there,
A physical examination is very important for determining the correct cause of this eyebrow lump. It is possible that it is an eyebrow cyst which appears as a raised bump of skin in the area of the eyebrow. Other possibility is that it is due to folliculitis.A cyst on the eyebrow might also have the characteristics of a dermoid or sebaceous cyst. Mild cases of pseudotumour may go away without treatment. In more severe cases treatment with corticosteroids may be necessary. Consult a neurologist and get examined. Treatment will depend on the underlying cause. I hope you find this information useful.
Best luck and regards!
Thanks it is helpful, I've been going to a nerologist and soon I will be getting a second opinion from another nerologist cause I'm still having problems with my right eye going blurry and sharp headaches. Meds are no longer helping but I continue to take them until doctor says otherwise. They did an LP and drained 57ccs of fluid and again later on they drained 37ccs of fluid off my spine.