labor
I am 20 years old, i had a son in october of 2007. He is now 3 months old. I had a cesarian section, while in the hospital i had swollen up pretty bad, and had high blood pressure. i got home and felt fine for awhile, then a few days later woke up with shivering sensations on my head and all over my body. I had dull aches in my head, just in different sections of my head, and whenever i would stand i would feel nauseous. This has been going on for a few months now. its getting worse, i am still having the dull aches in my head, along with pressure on my right eye, neck and lower back pain, and diahreaha, i am very worried, i hope this isnt anything too serious. i havent been able to enjoy my son because i am worried all the time, very stressed out and depressed. this all happened after the c section. i had an epidural for the section. i get dizzy and sometimes twitch. is this normal or does anyone have the same symptoms as me? i need answers!

I understand this is frustrating and difficult.

I suggest you seek immediate consult with a neurologist. You discuss with him/her  the circumstances surrounding your condition. This may or may not be due to the surgery. So a complete physical and neurologcal assessment are necessary.

Also inform your OB regarding this.

Keep us posted regarding your progress.