labor
I am 20 years old, i had a son in october of 2007. He is now 3 months old. I had a cesarian section, while in the hospital i had swollen up pretty bad, and had high blood pressure. i got home and felt fine for awhile, then a few days later woke up with shivering sensations on my head and all over my body. I had dull aches in my head, just in different sections of my head, and whenever i would stand i would feel nauseous. This has been going on for a few months now. its getting worse, i am still having the dull aches in my head, along with pressure on my right eye, neck and lower back pain, and diahreaha, i am very worried, i hope this isnt anything too serious. i havent been able to enjoy my son because i am worried all the time, very stressed out and depressed. this all happened after the c section. i had an epidural for the section. i get dizzy and sometimes twitch. is this normal or does anyone have the same symptoms as me? i need answers!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi,

I understand this is frustrating and difficult.

I suggest you seek immediate consult with a neurologist. You discuss with him/her  the circumstances surrounding your condition. This may or may not be due to the surgery. So a complete physical and neurologcal assessment are necessary.

Also inform your OB regarding this.

Keep us posted regarding your progress.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources