lots of rest causing headaches
My husband experiences headaches if he sleeps more than about 7 hours.  Some of them last all day and some go away after about 2-3 hours.  He was been trying sleeping about 6 hours getting up then going back to bed, butthat does not seem to work.  He is always so exhausted and falls asleep anytime he is in a dark room.  He will be in the middle of a conversation and just fall asleep.  He just does not get enough sleep because of his headaches.  Do you have any suggestion to what it would be or what he could do.
Hi There,

Thanks for posting.

Everybody requires different amounts of sleep. Some people can work best when they sleep for 6 hrs while others require 8-10 hrs of sleep to work optimally.

Sleeping for 6 hrs in the night and then couple of hrs in the afternoon should help him prevent headaches. If your husband can manage to do it, it will be great.

It is also important to know if he suffers from sleep apnea or narcolepsy. I would suggest you to get him evaluated by your GP.

Regards