major headaches
I have been having headaches and i think it is cause by my jaw pain and ear pain but i dont know what to do i have also taken tylenol and it gets rid of the pain for 20 min. before i have to take more what should i do now?

Headache which is one sided may be due to migraine, temporal arteritis, sinusitis, ear infection, temperomandibular joint disease (jaw joint). Treatment for each type is different and cannot be always started by the patient, i.e., not with over the counter medications. If your headache is very severe, please consult your doctor.

Please come back if you have any other queries.

Regards,

Headache with jaw pain and ear ache raises the suspicion of TMJ or temporo mandibular joint disorder. TMJ is seen in people who have a habit of chewing gum or clench their teeth at night. If this is so in your case you can try using a mouth guard.
Other possibilities include ear infections. Please get a clinical exam done to make the right diagnosis.
Take care!