migraine and eye twitch
My wife complains of migraines frequently and also twitching of the eye,  could you tell me what it could possibly be?
I have had migraines for years but they have been under control until the last few months. They are back and they are bad not only the migraines but i also have twitching of my eye. The doctors say its all stress! Is she under an un-normal amount of stress also?!

How are you?
It is possible that your wife is suffering from eye migraines or ocular migraines in which eye twitching can occur.
Another cause of eye twitch may be stress or fatigue. Also the possibility of a nervous tic cannot be ruled out.
Is she taking any treatment for migraine?

She is not taking any treatment at this time,  she is always on the go with work and taking care of the family

Please ask her to take it easy for the next few days. Make sure she does not exert herself. Lying in a quiet dark room and application of cold compresses to the head and neck, warm shower, neck massage and OTC pain killers will provide her relief.
In the meantime schedule an appointment with her PCP.