migraine before earthquake?
okay, please don't think i'm crazy but, i got the most unusual migraine of my life yesterday.
i have been very luck in that i haven't had a migraine in almost a year.  i always get an aura followed by intense pain that seems localized to my right eye, deep behind it. my migraines also seem to be triggered by light patterns and pressure changes....like weather patterns.

yesterday, i woke up with terrible pain in the back of my head by the base of my skull that shot out through my right eye. i had a very difficult time trying to get out of bed to take some medication. it was the most painful migraine i've ever had. very sick to my stomach with dry heaves.

as the morning went on, the pain began to subside some but still had that 'some beat me with bat' feeling. it wasn't long before we had an earthquake here in virginia. within an hour afterwards my pain was totally gone.

i didn't think much of it at first but i started to wonder if my migraine could have been triggered by the impending earthquake?  i do get migraines with severe weather/pressure changes. what do you all think?
ive heard that people can get migraines prior to earthquakes. its like a internal preminition. well, that and the pressure in the atmosphere.
heres a link:
http://www.springerlink.com/content/k70313885u683813/

Hi, I also did not feel well b4 teh earthquake and am feeling better after the earthquake and did some research myself bcuz I noticed when I took some Ibuprofen for the head ache the buzzing and ringing in my ear usually worsens and it totally stopped b4 the earthquake so I looked on the web and it referred to some sound waves that some can pick up on...not sure if that was just a fluke for me or not, but u r not alone.

This is the article I saved regarding it-http://www.terraresearch.net/articles/Aches_to_Quakes.html

"selma"
thanks for the replies. now i don't feel so crazy for mentioning it :)
i will look at the links you both posted. thank you!
I've only had a really bad migraine once in my life, but 20 mins before the quake hit here in VA. I had the worse migraine ever in my life. It felt like my eyes were going to pop out of my head. I felt nausea. My head was pounding. I was in the middle of drinking a soda and the earthquake hit and right after that i felt so much better. I know that the caffeine did not work that well and fast. I am glad i was not the only who felt that way.