migraine for 8 months
Well my last pain free day was May 12 2012.   I have take OTC meds, my prescription meds herbs and nothing is helping... my doctor thinks it is stress and just have to deal... I also have a pituitary brain tumor and an aneurysm and they say that they aren't the problem....I am out of ideas what to try... I see my chiropractor and get ultrasound done and laser treatments but nothing is working... Please if someone has found something different would love to know as the pain is wearing me out......
How are you? I'm sorry to hear what you have been through for the last 8 months.  Can you elaborate on the brain tumor and aneurysm diagnosis? If both acute and preventive medications are not helping, complementary and alternative medicine such as acupuncture and biofeedback therapy may also help provide relief. If the pain persists, it is best that you discuss these management plan with your doctor. Seeking another neurologist's opinion may also help. Take care and do keep us posted.