Migraines & Headaches Community
migraine headaches & left eye pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

migraine headaches & left eye pain

I am a 19 year old girl. And Tueday I had suffered a major headache like never before that had started monday and wouldnt leave me alone, tuesday night I decided to take a loritab & take a nap.. almost 4 hours later i had woke up and went to visit with company in the kitchen after standing i decided to get a cup of water but i had this weird feeling and felt extremely dizzy i stopped right in my tracks and looked at my mom and said I feel very dizzy and i guess i collapsed. woke up in another room and 911 was called. they ended up mercy flighting me because of my history i have an aneurysm in my right carotid artery that was coiled, and recently had a mini stroke and lost about 60 % of vision in my right eye because of a blood clot. my artery is shutting down so both those things should not be affected by this. they should no longer be any harm. Anways i was transported to the stroke center where my neuro surgeon is and they did a ct scan & ekg, echos, everything came back normal they diagnosed me with migraines and that was it. However, i have had sharp pain in my left eye & it waters and gets blurry everynow and then and its constantly red on the bottom eyelid and looks like its closing.. what could be causing all this? I have had the migraine non-stop for five days now and the eye pain. Please help me determine what is causing at least the eye pain so bad?