migraine on left side of head
I am a 42 y.o. female in shape and healthy. Every month, like a clockwork, I get this migraine that lasts for three days. It's located on my left side of the head diagonally to the eye. I take Migra Dorixina but it kills my stomach and I always have to take more than 4 or six. Is there a specific cause for this recurrent migraine? One year ago I monitored the beginning of the headache and found out that it was due to my not taking the birth control pill during the off-week. We switched to another pill and it's fine. Therefore, I don't understand what could cause such a pain.
thanks
woppy

I can not myself pinpoint the exact cause of  your migraine except that hormones do appear to be related with migraine onset as those migraines experienced by women with their menstrual cycles. Your headaches are better now? If your current pill do not give you problems then just stick to it. Discuss with your physician any changes and any concerns that you have.

Migraines may last from 4 hours to a few days and they may be recurrent.Have your headaches classified by your neurologist.You may need to change your medications .If your headaches become more persistent then your medications need to be assessed since prolonged use of migraine medications and analgesics may lead to chronic daily headaches. These are just my thoughts . The best thing to do is still discuss this with your  physician so everything else will be evaluated.
Do keep us posted for anything.