miss
peu
i have a problem with my head every i get this uncomfortable movements on my head between the forehead ,just before my ear up on the left and right side .i don't know the reason for thiscause i use the computer every day at work and i really need help i dont know if its sign for stroke or other ***@****
083 964 382
Have you got your eye sight checked recently. The long hours in front of the computer could be detrimental to your vision and could in turn cause the headaches. Also you need to maintain a proper posture while working on the computer. Take a break for a few minutes every 1 or 2 hrs and do some neck stretches and close your eyes for a few minutes to help them relax. Also try some OTC painkillers for a few days and see if that helps. If the headaches still persist you should consult your physician.
Relax these symtoms do not indicate stroke. Yes you can get your vision tested and at the same time consult your physician.