Migraines & Headaches Community
miss
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

miss

i have a problem with my head every i get this uncomfortable movements on my head between the forehead ,just before my ear up on the left and right side .i don't know the reason for thiscause i use the computer every day at work and i really need help i dont know if its sign for stroke or other ***@****
083 964 382
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Hi,
Have you got your eye sight checked recently. The long hours in front of the computer could be detrimental to your vision and could in turn cause the headaches. Also you need to maintain a proper posture while working on the computer. Take a break for a few minutes every 1 or 2 hrs and do some neck stretches and close your eyes for a few minutes to help them relax. Also try some OTC painkillers for a few days and see if that helps. If the headaches still persist you should consult your physician.
Blank
Hi,
Relax these symtoms (symptoms) do not indicate stroke. Yes you can get your vision tested and at the same time consult your physician.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...