Migraines & Headaches Community
my mom

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

my mom

my mom gets migraines quite frequently and says she has one now,but i feel it is somthing more seriouse due to finger nail discoloration white and the very bottom of the back of her head appears and feels swollen and squishy, and this "migrain" has been bothering her for two days now...am i crazy or is something wrong?

Thanks for writing in.
Fungal and yeast infections of nails can cause discoloration of nails. Apart from this trauma to nail resulting in hematoma can also cause purple discoloration of nail.
Migraine, cervical conditions like cervical spondylosis can cause a squishy feeling in the lower part of head and neck.
Is there any history of trauma to the affected part of the head?
I would suggest you to get her clinically evaluated by her physician.
Take care!