often got a headache
i 14 years old and i always got a headache often, sometimes after a few minutes after i took a madecine it's gone, but after around 3-4 hours it came again, whenever igot a headache it's always around my forehead, my left eye also hurt, it feels like it's gonna come out, i'm afraid if this symptoms is dangerous.
please help me
How are you? Frontal headaches may be caused by eye issues such as error of refraction, astigmatism, muscle imbalance ans are directly related to eye strain. You may need to have this checked by your doctor for proper evaluation. Stronger prescription medicines and correction of vision may help provide relief. Take care and regards.
it could also be sinuses. take something with sinus meds and a pain reliever and see if it works. there are ALOT of things it could be, but try some simple things first.
Hi, I have some of the same symptoms. What I've found to be very helpful when getting those types of migraines is to go into a quiet, cool, dark room.
I then take a gel icepack and lay it over my eyes and press it into my tear ducts. Then I can put it on my forehead, the back of my head, my temples, or wherever it feels the best, I try my hardest to relax and fall alseep. Usually when I wake up, I feel a little weak, but the headache has subsided and the rest is very good for you. I wish you the best of luck, and hope that your headaches and migraines get better with my advice!
How are you now? Do you still experience attacks of headache?  Were you able to have this checked by your doctor? Hope to hear from you soon. Best regards.
So sorry to hear about your headaches.  I hope that you have seen a doctor for it.

I also had headaches almost every day when I was in grade school.  My doctor 50 years ago said that I might be allergic to mold in the house.  He was right.  As soon as we moved, the headaches went away.  So look for mold in your house, especially in the basement or if there a parts of the basement that get wet.

(Now I have a different far more severe migraine.)  

And if you are taking medicine for your headaches often, it will cause rebound headaches--that is returning headaches.   It is far better to take a medication every day that prevents the headaches from returning, called prophylactic medications.

Good luck to you.   I remember how difficult it was for me when I was a child.