Migraines & Headaches Community
on and off Headaches
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

on and off Headaches

For the past several months now I have been having these on and off again headaches.  
When I was younger I had Migraines and was on imatrex for that.  Age for that was 15-20, then for a few years I was free of the headaches and all that comes with them.
Now in April 08 I started with headaches that felt sinus in nature with some issues with my ear.  I was placed on Clairton and rhinocurt. (sp)  That was great and did help a great amount.  Now into June, I started to get this achy headache.  Not sharp or sudden a gradual headache that would start in the face, move up to (my) the top of my head on the left and like some one tunneled from that location the back of my head on the right.
I get these daily.  At work and at home not at the same time.  
July – Aug the achy headaches 3 times turned into full blown migraines with aura, N/V, light and noise sensitivity.   I have had to go into the doctor’s office and get Toradol IM and a new Rx of Maxalt once.
My last migraine on 7-31, went to MD office, (toradol, maxalt)
08-01 felt horrible, constant dull headache and feelings other feelings from the medications,
08-02 felt good, no headache no n/v, auras nothing it was nice,
08/03 dull headaches, by mid day was hurting, and a new symptom, that was on and off of having a difficult time with my hands, being more clumsy,  difficult gripping just felt weak or like they were swollen (this symptom may or may not be r/t it but have had this for about 1 month just not w/HAs)
08/04-diddo with every thing from 08/03 but add tremors in my hands, 2 times once at work midday and once in the evening,  
- What on earth is up with my head.  
has any one had issue like this before or some one who has known some one with this?...
family hx of MS, DM and Migrains,