Migraines & Headaches Community
pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

pain

i had thorat pain often and i wroking in voice bpo sohow can avoid throat painpls sentmethe tablet detail
and my weigt is 90 kg i am only 20 year old boy how to reduce  my wegitpls reply to
my mailid is ***@****
Tags: throat, boys, years, toes, Is, how?, how to, i am, AM
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? The throat pain could be due to inflammation, infection or vocal fatigue which can be attributed to your type of work. Voice fatigue can occur with both muscle fatigue and tissue fatigue. Muscular fatigue happens when the muscles of the vocal system are over-used while tissue fatigue is caused by excessive destruction of the cells composing vocal fold tissues. If it persists, have this checked by your doctor or ENT specialist for proper management. Drink plenty of fluids and hydrate while at work. Limit your caffeine and alcohol intake also. Take care and do keep us posted.