Migraines & Headaches Community
please help dont know whats wrong with me

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

im 14 and i weigh 83 pounds. just to let people know i do not starve myself at all and i am not on any diet.and i eat very healthy.and i need help. it all started when i left school for winter break i started getting constipation and feeling weak and nauseous.but 6 or months earlier i woke up about 6 in the morning and i had sever abdominal pain and i was vomiting juice that i just had moment before i went to the hospital they ran a few test and took a x-ray nothing was wrong just that i had alot of stool in me.ok back to the incident after winter break.so they ran a few test on me everything was fine.just that i still had food in my stomach when the day before i wasn't allowed to have any food or water 12 hours before the test.so mother just told me i have IBS short for irritable bowel syndrome.everyone on mom's side of the family has some digestive problems.and i had all of the symptoms so i am aware that i have IBS.ok so now i have been really sleepy and weak weeks ago my mom gave me pills whenever my stomach was upset but they made you sleep but i havn't taken those pills in weeks and my it's mostly my legs and neck that feel weak.and i have a little shortness of breath.im really scared iv never had this sleep or weak feeling before so i really need your guys help.i hope somebody will answer this question soon before if something happens to me.
Avatar_dr_f_tn
How are you? IBS usually presents with abdominal pain/ cramping and chronic diarrhea, constipation or both. If you feel sleepy and  weak, this may be caused by many factors such as dehydration, sleep disorder and even psychological conditions such as anxiety or depression, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, headache and backache. Drink plenty of fluids and eat a healthy diet. If it persists, have this evaluated further for proper management. Take care and do keep us posted.