Migraines & Headaches Community
please help dont know whats wrong with me
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

please help dont know whats wrong with me

im 14 and i weigh 83 pounds. just to let people know i do not starve myself at all and i am not on any diet.and i eat very healthy.and i need help. it all started when i left school for winter break i started getting constipation and feeling weak and nauseous.but 6 or months earlier i woke up about 6 in the morning and i had sever abdominal pain and i was vomiting juice that i just had moment before i went to the hospital they ran a few test and took a x-ray nothing was wrong just that i had alot of stool in me.ok back to the incident after winter break.so they ran a few test on me everything was fine.just that i still had food in my stomach when the day before i wasn't allowed to have any food or water 12 hours before the test.so mother just told me i have IBS short for irritable bowel syndrome.everyone on mom's side of the family has some digestive problems.and i had all of the symptoms so i am aware that i have IBS.ok so now i have been really sleepy and weak weeks ago my mom gave me pills whenever my stomach was upset but they made you sleep but i havn't taken those pills in weeks and my it's mostly my legs and neck that feel weak.and i have a little shortness of breath.im really scared iv never had this sleep or weak feeling before so i really need your guys help.i hope somebody will answer this question soon before if something happens to me.