Migraines & Headaches Community
pressure headache and nausea
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding migraine and headache issues such as: abdominal migraines, headaches caused by allergies, cluster headaches, headaches, headaches in children, migraine headaches, sinus headaches, tension headaches, visual disturbances.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pressure headache and nausea

my daughter as been suffering with a pressure headache she has felt numb on the side of her face and has been feeling sickly on and off with it for 2 and half weeks, she hasnt been able to sleep proper with it .  We have been to the doctors twice and to the walk in centre twice they have chhecked her over for different things she has been given some tablets which she is taking as told but is still suffering with this can anyone help on this matter.
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
620923_tn?1393294254

Hi...I am so sorry ur DD is having this issue and since u describe it as pressure that is something u should rule out....ICP...so a MRI, a LP some testing should be done to rule out some issues and to get to the root cause.

Keep track of her BP and how she feels and what she has done on those bad days and good days to see what the differences may be or triggers could be.

This journal may also help the Dr dx what is going on.

Good luck and I pray ur DD is feeling better soon.
Blank
2190999_tn?1397182731
Since you have already had her to a doctor several times already, I would take her back to the doctor asap if shes still not feeling well and ask for a neurology referral. Neurologists specialize in headaches as well as big neuro issues. A neuro doc would be able to get to the root of the problem a lot quicker than a pediatrician.

Hope she feels better quickly.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Migraines & Headaches Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank